Web development refers to the process or the act designing web documents, web contents, registration and hosting as well as upgrade and continuous maintenance of a website or any corresponding web application. This is one of the most lucrative parts of information technology at this current dispensation with promising features and easy to learn.
What will I learn?Web development training cuts across different domain of interest which includes;
- Web Programming - This actually has to do with core coding using different web programming languages depending on the application and its objectives.
- Design and Graphics Optimization - This is the section that focus more on the user interface in a we application.
- Markup and Scripting
- Networking in relation to web - network components, data transmission, http requests/responses and network protocol
- Dynamic Website Technology and Web Database Technology
- A Good Laptop/Desktop PC
- Any Good Web browser (Firefox or Chrome preferable)
- A Good Text Editor (Notepad++, sublimeText, Atom, vsCode)
- Local Server (XAMPP, WAMPP or MAMPP)